- To make an order, the customer needs to be registered. When placing the first order:
- a) the customer needs to register into FAW D-Sign´s customer file and give required information. (Name, address, e-mail and information of delivered orders.)
- b) The customer allows FAW D-Sign to register above information to its customer file. FAW D-Sign´s customer information is confidential and is not given to external partners.
- FAW D-Sign´s customer database is confidential.
- The customer needs to be careful while making orders from FAW D-Sign´s web trade Customers.
- FAW D-Sign does not register:
- a) Information about customer bank accounts.
- b) information about customers credit card
The description of the register according to the law of personal data (523/1999) 10§
FAW D-Sign Ky (VAT: 1649978-2)
01260 Vantaa, FINLAND
NAME OF REGISTER
FAW D-Sign´s customer file
ARGUMENT OF REGISTER HOLDING
The person has registered as FAW D-Sign´s customer or bought products from FAW D-Sign´s web trade.
PURPOSE OF USE OF THE REGISTER
The purpose of FAW D-Sign´s customer file is to keep up the customer file and handling and filing customers orders. The register is also used to follow up the abandoned packages.
The information can also be used improving FAW D-Sign´s activities or statistics. Personal data is handled according to the law concerning personal data. FAW D-Sign can use the customer files information to its own marketing without giving the information to an external partner. FAW D-Sign can keep the information in electric or written form, if that’s not especially refused by the customer. The customer has a right to deny the registration of personal data by informing FAW D-Sign about that by e-mail: email@example.com
THE CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The personal data comprises:
First and family name
Infomation about ordering history
ASSIGNING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
FAW D-Sign does not assign the information to external persons. The personal data will be removed when customer requests.
PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
The register or its information is not assigned to external persons. The user ID of FAW D-Sign´s internal network is required to get a right to use the register. The register is located in FAW D-Sig´s server, which is protected with a password.